Improve the Community
Bring Some Shade To Your Neighborhood
Your neighborhood association is invited to purchase a special membership from Greenscape of Jacksonville, Inc. These memberships allow a predetermined number of neighborhoods to receive tree grants. This program encourages neighborhoods to increase their tree canopy, and provides support for HOAs to organize a “Tree Planting Day” in their communities. In return, HOAs agree to help promote Greenscape’s mission via association newsletters and website/social media page(s).
- HOA provides volunteer labor to plant trees; Greenscape provides leadership and logistical assistance.
- Annual tree benefit is provided in a single planting of up to 20 trees (15-gallon size). Multiple plantings of smaller quantities are not permitted through this program.
- Community must be serviced by JEA as the trees will be supplied through Green Releaf, a JEA program.
- Tree species are subject to approval and availability by Greenscape, and will be determined by proposed location of trees. Greenscape will provide tree selection assistance, if requested.
- Trees to be planted in right-of-way and/or common areas must be maintained and irrigated by the association. The association must agree to sign a pledge that trees will be maintained and irrigated throughout the grow-in period.
- Membership/renewal fee is subject to change after the first year.
Fees / Benefits
Annual Membership Fee: $250. Membership is renewable annually.
Annual Benefit: Access to grant program that entitles neighborhoods to receive a volunteer tree planting of up to twenty (20) trees (15-gallon size).